Saturday, October 11, 2008

I just don't know where they are going.

I am trying to figure out what message this show is trying to send with the flooding analogy. First off, I don't get it. I just don't get what dramatic theme was kicking around the writer's room, when someone said "What if the place flooded, on the second floor, and as a result, someone found pancreatic cancer super early?"

Dumb luck?

Who knows. What we did learn this week was that McBitchy is STILL freaking out about living with McDreamy. And, here is my issue, she went up on the cliff, and did the candles thing, so that Derek would know she was serious, yet, it somehow seems odd to her that Derek wants to JUST live with her, and not everyone else. Sad.

Also, I am not digging the needy Izzie. First off, living with Kerev? The way he has been acting lately, seems to come out of nowhere. I know they are trying to get the season moving fast, but, this seemed very heavy handed and forced, and, I mean, we still don't have a real resolution to George and Izzie. They are no longer together, because it was awkward and strange, but, will they talk about it? Are they just never mentioning it again? What the hell?

Lexie, my favorite sexy intern was, as McSteamy said this week, quite pathetic. I mean, god, just tell George you think his dopey face is awesome, and get over it. George is a huge whore like Meredith, he will bang you.

For those George defenders out there, remember, he's had McBitchy (who hasn't at this point?), he's had Izzie, he's had Callie, and he's had Nurse Olivia. George is a Meredith level whore, and the fact that Lexie, as cute as she is, would even have to try to bed him, who, bizzare.

Finally, the Chief was off this week too. I know he's freaking the fuck out about his hospital dropping (i.e. PLUMETTING) in the ranks, but not even listening to our sage of all things Dr. Bailey, just is dumb.

Dr. Bailey is always right, just LISTEN to her.

Sigh.

Meredith was crazy this week, but not bitchy. That sucks, I want her drunk, bitchy, and sleeping around, that's the Meredith Grey I love.

No comments: