Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Narration does Kill me.

Ok, let me tell you, the opening and closing narration is horrible, I just hate her voice, it bothers me.

What did we learn tonight?Meredith plays with toys, and is a selfish child. Meanwhile, Kerev is an ass after Izzie sex, and I do not like Callie and Hahn, not one bit at all. She is Meredith needy, and, Callie is just experimenting, so, she is going to break her heart. I can just tell. But, it's good to know Hahn is gay, and really really needy. I mean, Callie is banging Sloan pretty quickly afterward, maybe she is bi, it just seems awful. By the way, when I say meredith needy, I mean needy in the sense that she is about to cut a girl open, and is way way too focused on the Chief liking her. See, needy.

I like the Journeyman returning, although, the senseless slaughter of pigs, that seemed awful. Good thing they ran that clip, letting us know they were fake, or, at least, fake enough. It was interesting that Izzie was in no way interested, and, I wonder how competitve being a surgeon is, cause, wanting to slaughter pigs, that seems odd. He has a great chemistry with Yang, really really great, andI am glad they are giving her someone strong to flirt with.

The surgeries on this show just dont entertain me. let's be honest, this show is Chicago Hope, with a bitchy lead, and well, the surgeries on that show, were way way more entertaining. I also don't see any growth this year, at all, with this show. Izzie is going nowhere, McBitchy is still a bitch, kerev's a whore, George is awkward, and no way does taking out every organ in a girl ever work.

Ever.


sigh

Best line of the night "I don't reject you George" Who said it? Meredith. It's the best line of the night, because, guess why, she did reject him. HORRIBLY. It was awful. She had sad sex with him, and booted his ass.

No comments: