Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Humanity

Man, some sad news to report this week.

First, the Ex-List, has, apparently, been cancelled. I hope this means that Bella Bloome will come back to Seattle Grace and break up Kerev and Izzie, I guess we'll see.

Also, NO MORE Dr. HAHN!

This is even sadder news, because, although I did not like Dr. Hahn and Callie together, I think that Dr. Hahn was a great character, I really did.

Sad all around.

I have been traveling a lot, so, I have not been able to update the blog since last weeks episode, but, not much happened last week, other than Dr. Hahn running around being all pissed that Izzie killed Denny, and, as a result, it looks like she will no longer be working at Seattle Grace.

No real developments between McBitchy and McDreamy, although I am hopeful that she will cheat on him, and that could be good.

The Journeyman is still awesome, and I want him on every week.

Hopefully something goood this week, I probably will not get to posting on it till Sunday or Monday!

Oh, on a personal note, McWife saw the New Kids on the Block last night, so, my sleep was interrupted by "Please don't go girl."

Honestly.

No comments: