Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bat Shit Crazy

First off, the above is my favorite new phrase, honestly, use it in everyday life, trust me.

Today, we will use it to describe the bat shit crazy Dr. Sydney who went on a fake (or was it real?) date with Dr. Shepard. That girl, wow, way too happy all the time. This show has such well written strong females, such as, Dr. Hahn. I can't get over her, what a great replacement for that shitty Addison, who is on a show I have now given up on, Private Practice.

The bus tragedy was interesting, in that, when a bus got tossed off the road in Veronica Mars, my third favorite show of all time, it was a season long mystery, here, Grey's makes it a one night in the ER type of fun time.

I will take an aside to describe my top five shows of all time, this list can always change, but I doubt it:
1. Star Trek: DS9
2. Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
3. Veronica Mars
4. The Amazing Race
5. Battlestar: Galactica

This list is perfect, and do not try to dispute it!

Speaking of Buffy, Principal Green guest starred today, and Miranda was checking him all sorts of out. Not only was that sort of joking, but, really, the whole thing was kind of fun fun joking. I don't know, early on, weird. I don't like Miranda ever looking weak, especially because of a man that is not her husband, and especially because i do not like her being all giggly.

Thatcher Grey apologized to McBitchy, in a drunken stupor. It is good to find out where McBitchy gets her propensity for the booze, however, she seems like she can handle her booze better than that.

I honestly could care less about George and Izzie. Really, they are ridiculous. I mean, if George can't get excited to have great sex with her, seriously. I really feel bad for the actress who plays Izzie, she never gets a chance, in any project to dating an attractive person at all. One of the reasons I do not buy her and George is because she is 10 levels above him on the "dating level" chart. It is sad.

I have to say, I don't know who the nurse from OR 2 is, but I like her. She's the right kind of sass, seemingly age appropriate for McDreamy, and, unlike perky doctor, actually seems like she could be real competition for McBitchy, her name is ROSE! I already love her.

I am glad that Lexie stood up to Meredith, that was awesome, way to call McBitchy on her McShit. What the fuck was that hyperventilating shit? She was pretentious to her sister, tried to be all caring and condescending about it, and Lexie called her on it. All in all, it was awesome. More people should tell her where to go. ps - Kerev rocks, again, and Bailey was great in the end, god, I love her.

The music on this show continues to be very good too, always appropriate and top notch. But the band stuff, I don't know about that stuff at all, I mean, in my high school, they were sort of cool, much cooler than the book nerd that I was. They went on trips, and got a lot of play with each other. Honestly, they might not have been the coolest group, but they were certainly cooler than me, and my group.

I feel it important to mention that the writers strike, will, in all probability, negatively cause problems for this blog. I will continue to update it as in frequently as I do now, even after we run out of new shows to watch. The good news is, we should have lots of reality t.v. to complain about it, which will be great. Also, in February, Battlestar Comes back, perhaps McBitchy will be revealed as the 12th Cylon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's your top 5? You have the worst taste in TV ever Topher!