Friday, November 23, 2007

Visually Stunning, and remarkably strong.

The symbolism and all in all amazingness of last night's Grey's was unreal.

First off, in Bitch watch, Meredith was,in no way, Bitchy last night. This was sad, as I think she is at her best when she is at her most terrible. I could make a point about how she acted on the way to the meeting with Dr. Sloan, but, I think it was more annoyed than Bitchy, so, I won't do that.

Lexie left a lot to be desired this week. I mean, why is this a common plot device in t.v.? Girl likes boy, other girl shows up, says she likes boy, first girl, without talking to boy first, gets pissed and goes and talks to Seth Green about it. Actually, I think this exact plot happened in Buffy, but I am not sure.

Also, I am not sure Lexie has a right to be that mad, you don't get to pull the "I'm not talking to you card" then , get pissed about random Jane Doe who shows up and claims she is with Kerev.

Kerev, I mean, he could have saved his ass, briefly, by going and explaining to Lexie that random girl was here, and talking to her about it, a bit, but he didn't, so, that was a dumb choice.

Ok, relationship stuff aside, again, great episode for Dr. Bailey. She had to deal with a white supremacist, who may not still be one, but whatever. People can change, which is fine, but, I want to know where a person is at in their life when they get such a horrible tattoo on their stomach. The best visual of this series so far was that image of Dr. Bailey cutting into that tattoo. Wow.

This is a two part episode, where Seth Green may die because Lexie made him laugh, I can't wait till next week.

No comments: