Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Heroes, finally getting good.

As I have previously stated, Veronica Mars is considered by me to be one of the best 5 shows ever to appear on television. One of the reasons for its awesomeness lies in Kristen Bell, and her portrayal of the titular character. As incredible as Miss Bell was in Veronica Mars, I believe her bat shit crazy playing of Elle in Heroes is even more amazing.

The way she blew West out of the sky, wow, great shot Elle.

Here is the thing with Heroes, the beginning of the season plodded along so slowly, and was messed around so much, because there were too many new people, and they just didn't have time, and blah blah blah. Lots of media types have commented on this, so I will not go back into it.

There were some big reveals last night, first off, the "duh" moment of Adam/Kensei being the one who killed Sulu, that made sense, people have predicted that for a while, and it was nice to see it.

I also liked the definition given to Claire's power, and Kensei's, that, at some point, she will just stop aging. The power of God's is right.

I am, all in all though, upset with the show and how it just LOVES blood. Kensei's blood, Claire's blood, Mohinder's blood, I understand the subtext that Blood is life, and all that stuff, but, honestly, let's get some better writing, or better twists. Jesus. I do like that blood brings people back from the dead, I am hoping and praying that DL and Linderman are gonna get some blood work soon.

I am looking greatly forward to next week, when Hiro takes a sword to Peter's neck. Should be awesome.

No comments: