Monday, November 12, 2007

I don't, I don't care, that she hates apples.

I apologize, so much, for not updating till now.

But wow, Kerev, he is so fucking great. Telling McBitchy off when she was down right terrible to the Sexy Lexie, that was so great. Here is the thing, I understand that Lexie is sleeping with Kerev, but she is totally innocent. All she knew was that McBitchy and Kerev were friends, she did not know, at all, that they lived together.

Meredith is just, I mean, she isn't even constructively mean about it, she is just awful to her, and her heartfelt speech to that guy who was losing his wife, god, that's shit.

I have to say, good think Torres got the boot, Bailey has been carrying her ass since the season premiere, just totally carrying her, and she deserves that job.

Sorry, not much else happened, and, really, Meredith just needs to stop with the hating.

God I love Lexie Grey, she needs a spinoff.

No comments: