Thursday, October 25, 2007

Because she's been sleeping with my husband!

God, what a great show.

First off, within the first 2 minutes we get Meredith saying the title quote to this blog, TWICE. Then, we get Callie O'Malley, saying the above statement, about Izzie, to Izzie, in front of everyone. THEN, we get Sexy Lexie, in costume, AND pigtails, all before the opening credits. The night can only go well after this.

Ok, so, I can't hate Meredith for working her ass off to try to get that kid ears, honestly, I am getting mad at this redemption thing. I want to hate Meredith, they are making it hard. I can hate her for her little "I Need" speech she gave to Yang. Guess what McBitchy, no one cares what you need. She actually listened to Lexie, which was different, and fun. But, COME ON, I don't care how you spin it, she washed her mother down the drain. I watched her do it, on national television, Meredith Grey washed her mother down the drain. Terrible.

Karev got him some Eva action, that was great, really it was. I like her, I like Karev with her, I like Karev, he should have a spin off, like Callie should, and NOT like Addison should. Morals are very loose on this show. Eva is cheating on her husband, George, Addison, cheaters. Meredith, sort of easy, again, like George. Yang sleeps with her superiors, and, hell, only Izzie is any sort of chaste, cept for the whole George thing.

Dr. Bailey's breakdown on the bench, wow. This woman can act, she is completely great, she gets the good lines, no question, but god, she is good..

Dr. Sydney was back, as was nurse Olivia, which is nice. I feel like all the females on this show, save Callie, that I like, are guest stars and not on a lot. Grey's should do a Lower Decks type episode, of just those people, and maybe Meredith could die again in it.

Oh yes, and Dr. Hahn showed up, and knocked Yang down a few pegs, that was nice.

No comments: