Friday, October 19, 2007

The sad sad tale of Callie O'Malley.

Well, first off, McBitchy was more McJealous than anything last night. I try to find things to hate her for, and, well, she was going to take the bullet for Richard Gilmore, aka, the world's oldest intern, so that was admirable. She was a bit jealous/weirded out by McDreamy talking to Sexy Lexie, but, nothing out of the ordinary, because, I would be weirded out in that situation, especially with Yang getting all up in my face about it.

Kerev was great last night, he usually is, but he is so pointed, and usually dead on right. McFiance and I were both struck at his "I'm embarrassed for you" remark, and really, I think we all are. I wonder if the writers secretly hate Katherine Heigl, because man, they are making her very tough to like this year.

Callie O'Malley on the other hand, whoa, that girl needs HER own series, because she is great, and certainly better than Kate Walsh. The measured way in which she spoke to Izzie, her breakdown with the jerkiest boyfriend of all time, her over all being distraught over trying to deal with George, while, at the same time, not really forgiving him, and sort of blaming herself. This was her supporting actress Emmy episode, and I really hope she wins for it. Good for her.

That's all I got this week. No real plot progression, for anyone, except for Yang being all nasty to the Lexinator, and said Lexie growing a spine.

Both of which were nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addison rules & Kate Walsh is a star in her own right - hence why she now has her own series.

Sara Ramirez is good as Callie, but the character & the actor don't have the popularity of Kate & Addison.

Greys is a sinking ship.