Friday, October 12, 2007

So, I guess she can be nice when she wants to be.

So, I knew that scene at the end was coming. I knew Meredith was going to talk to Lexie about how her mom died, and I was so waiting for Meredith to be all holier than thou about the whole thing. Sadly, she wasn't. She was professional, she was caring, and she was even honest about being fond of Lexie's mother. Hell, Meredith was even somewhat nice to Chang last night, who, mind you, was stealing all of her surgeries.

I am troubled by the direction that Izzie is going this season. She is sort of pathetic. Like, honestly, she's a resident? Thank god I have not seen her do one surgery this year so far, because her, with a knife, freaky. I still am sort of pissed that they ever let her back in the intern program after she killed Denny, and poor George has to repeat his intern year. But, the whole Izzie/George thing has already worn thin with me. I don't want them together, because, I don't think he really loves Izzie. I think he likes the idea of being with Izzie, but he loves Callie, married Callie, and Callie clearly loves him. I was never a Callie fan early on in this show, but man, she's been great this season, and Izzie, just sort of a slapstick joke.

Kerev was back in fine form last night, being a good doctor, and being a great jerk. The scene where he outed George for being a repeater was interesting. First off, because Daddy Gilmore Intern hated him for it. Secondly, because, and I believe this, Lexie was put off, yet, turned on by it, and finally, because George's downward spiral continued. Make no mistake I don't feel 'bad' for George. He is making a lot of bad choices in this whole thing, but, he started being honest last night. He had a day that just wore him down, and, at the end of it, he was honest with is wife, so, that was at least something.

Next Week - Meredith gets jealous over Derek talking to Lexie. God this show is like high school...seriously.

No comments: